Information on the processing of personal data (Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679)
Sardinia Holiday, based in Zietenstraße 42, 40476 Düsseldorf, as the data controller, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, informs you that the personal data collected will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references) hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data” communicated by you on the occasion the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner.
2. Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide are processed and used exclusively for the following specified purposes. The purposes of the processing of personal data are as follows:
- Newsletter: if you fill out the web form to register for our Newsletter, we only use the data provided by you to verify that you are the owner of the indicated email address and that you want to receive the Newsletter. In this case, your data will be stored for 2 years after the last contact, unless longer storage is legally permitted for other reasons;
- Use of the contact form: if you use the contact form for requests for information from the user, these will be used to process the request and stored for later use in case of follow-up questions. Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the processing of the request and for a maximum period of 1 year after the completion of the processing, unless longer storage is legally allowed for other reasons.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
4. Access to data
Depending on the type of interaction requested, your data may be made accessible:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal data processors and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
5. Disclosure of data
Without the need for express consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), judicial authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data are stored on computers located in Düsseldorf (DE) and on servers located in Neubrandenburg (DE), within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, advertising material or any communications.
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the representative appointed pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. Please note that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
This website uses technical cookies from the WordPress platform and third-party cookies (see point 10: Web analysis).
10. Web analysis
For the purpose of continuous functional optimization and maximum ease of use, some of our online services use the web analyzes and social networks listed below. The data used for this purpose are exclusively non-personal.
11. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to Filippo Locci, Zietenstraße 42, 40476 Düsseldorf DE;
- an e-mail to [email protected]
12. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Filippo Locci, residing on Zietenstraße 42, 40476 Düsseldorf DE.
The updated list of data processors and appointees is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.